Maha Governor faints during function in Pune
Pune: Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan on Thursday fainted during a function organised by the city`s Keralite community here Thursday morning.
He was rushed to the Lokmanya Hospital in Nigdi. Dr Shrikrishna Joshi of the hospital said that the Governor had suffered "postural hypotension", and was now recovering.
"He is now in a stable condition," Dr Joshi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 85 seats, BJP in 53; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Out of 10 civic bodies, Shiv Sena ahead in BMC and Thane; BJP in 7, NCP in Pimpri Chinchwad