Maha Governor faints during function in Pune
Pune: Maharashtra Governor K Sankaranarayanan on Thursday fainted during a function organised by the city`s Keralite community here Thursday morning.
He was rushed to the Lokmanya Hospital in Nigdi. Dr Shrikrishna Joshi of the hospital said that the Governor had suffered "postural hypotension", and was now recovering.
"He is now in a stable condition," Dr Joshi added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror