Maha govt amends DC rules for old cessed buildings in Mumbai
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government has cleared a
proposal to amend the Development Control (DC) rules of Mumbai
for redevelopment and reconstruction of old cessed buildings.
According to the amendments, tenants of old cessed
buildings will get flats between 300 to 753.5 sq ft after the
reconstruction or redevelopment, instead of the earlier the
225 sq ft. Non-resident occupants will get the same area as in
the existing structure for non-residential purpose.
For the reconstruction and redevelopment of the cessed
buildings, Floor Space Index (FSI) of 3 or rehabilitated area
with incentive, whichever is more, will be granted.
Developers will be asked to create a corpus fund for
maintenance and repair of the buildings for ten years, so that
the tenants need not pay anything.
The amended provisions will be applicable to non-cessed
buildings, constructed before September 30, 1969 if they
occupy up to 25 per cent of the plot, where reconstruction and
redevelopment of cessed buildings is being undertaken.
If old proposals of reconstruction of old cessed
buildings are under construction and completed up to plinth
level, government permission can be obtained for applying the
new amendments to the old proposals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday