Maha Govt collecting info on terror outfits: Patil
Mumbai: Maharashtra`s Home Department is in the process of collecting information about organizations behind terror attacks in the state during the last few years, Home Minister R R Patil said on Wednesday.
"We are collecting information about these outfits," Patil told a ews agency here.
The state government is committed to countering terrorism and has chalked out an action plan on the issue, Patil said.
In the process, the Home Department is collecting information about outfits linked to the terror attacks in the state, including some blasts, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report