Maha legislature jubilee event postponed
Mumbai: The platinum jubilee function of
Maharashtra Legislature would be held in presence of President Pratibha Patil on October 18.
The function, which was earlier scheduled for July 19, was postponed following the 13/7 Mumbai serial blasts.
A key initiative being launched to mark the event is a live telecast of the Question Hour.
Two new channels, on the lines of Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha channels of the Parliament, are also planned, a Vidhan
Bhawan official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- IPL Betting: Lalit Modi names three cricketers who were bribed
- PM Modi lays foundation stone of IARI at Barhi: As it happened
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- India likely to rest MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli for Zimbabwe tour
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report