Maha legislature jubilee event postponed
Mumbai: The platinum jubilee function of
Maharashtra Legislature would be held in presence of President Pratibha Patil on October 18.
The function, which was earlier scheduled for July 19, was postponed following the 13/7 Mumbai serial blasts.
A key initiative being launched to mark the event is a live telecast of the Question Hour.
Two new channels, on the lines of Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha channels of the Parliament, are also planned, a Vidhan
Bhawan official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port