Maha legislature jubilee event postponed
Mumbai: The platinum jubilee function of
Maharashtra Legislature would be held in presence of President Pratibha Patil on October 18.
The function, which was earlier scheduled for July 19, was postponed following the 13/7 Mumbai serial blasts.
A key initiative being launched to mark the event is a live telecast of the Question Hour.
Two new channels, on the lines of Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha channels of the Parliament, are also planned, a Vidhan
Bhawan official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat
- PM Modi launches Smart City projects in Pune, calls it "People's Mission"
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?