Maha: Mild tremors felt near Koyna dam
Satara: A mild intensity earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale stuck the Koyna dam region here on Monday night, officials said.
According to the India Meteorological Department officials, the tremors measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale, were felt at 9.13 pm.
The epicentre of the quake was approximately 10.4 km away from the dam, officials said adding that there were no reports of any damage of casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?