Maha: Mild tremors felt near Koyna dam
Satara: A mild intensity earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale stuck the Koyna dam region here on Monday night, officials said.
According to the India Meteorological Department officials, the tremors measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale, were felt at 9.13 pm.
The epicentre of the quake was approximately 10.4 km away from the dam, officials said adding that there were no reports of any damage of casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi addresses public meeting in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US