Maha: Mild tremors felt near Koyna dam
Satara: A mild intensity earthquake with a magnitude of 3.2 on the Richter scale stuck the Koyna dam region here on Monday night, officials said.
According to the India Meteorological Department officials, the tremors measuring 3.2 on the Richter Scale, were felt at 9.13 pm.
The epicentre of the quake was approximately 10.4 km away from the dam, officials said adding that there were no reports of any damage of casualty.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police