Maha minister injured in accident, hospitalised
Pune: Maharashtra Cooperative Minister
Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were
injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided
with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon
road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA
Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their
vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at
around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune,
while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here.
Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader