Maha minister injured in accident, hospitalised
Pune: Maharashtra Cooperative Minister
Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were
injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided
with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon
road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA
Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their
vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at
around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune,
while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here.
Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing