Maha minister injured in accident, hospitalised
Pune: Maharashtra Cooperative Minister
Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were
injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided
with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon
road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA
Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their
vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at
around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune,
while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here.
Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what