Maha minister injured in accident, hospitalised
Pune: Maharashtra Cooperative Minister
Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were
injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided
with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon
road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA
Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their
vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at
around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune,
while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here.
Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement