Maha minister injured in accident, hospitalised
Pune: Maharashtra Cooperative Minister
Harshwardhan Patil and three others, including his wife, were
injured after the vehicle they were travelling in collided
with another vehicle near Medhak village on Baramati-Morgaon
road in the wee hours this morning, police said.
According to officials, Patil, his wife Bhagyashri, PA
Kishor Gavas and driver Shivaji Patil were injured after their
vehicle collided with a tempo. The incident took place at
around 1 am, they said.
The minister was admitted to Ruby Hall Clinic in Pune,
while the tempo driver was admitted to Kale Hospital here.
Hospital authorities said that Patil was out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Chhatisgarh to ban commercial vehicles over 10-12 years old
- Arvind Kejriwal wants Brexit-style referendum on full statehood for Delhi
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt
- BJP's alliance with Akali Dal will continue in Punjab: Jha
- Don't restrict yourself: Priyanka Chopra's message to youth