Maha NCP chief hints at organisational rejig
Mumbai: The newly-appointed president of Maharashtra NCP Bhaskar Jadhav on Tuesday hinted at organisational reshuffle to give opportunity to new faces at the grass root level.
"There are many office-bearers holding several organisational posts, while some are in the same post for several years. My main thrust will be organisational strengthening to get maximum results in the Lok Sabha elections," Jadhav said.
However, he made it clear that any decision on the organisational changes will happen after detailed consultations.
"At tomorrow`s meeting, I will interact with the district unit chiefs regarding organisational strengthening and decisions will be taken accordingly," he said.
Jadhav said he will undertake statewide tours from next month to interact with the party workers.
Jadhav has convened a meeting of the state NCP tomorrow to discuss strategy for organisational strengthening and preparations for the Lok Sabha and assembly elections scheduled next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part IV
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history
- DNA: Analysis of 17 years of Kargil war history- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- Chhattisgarh using only its share of Mahanadi water: Raman Singh
- Assembly elections: AAP to release 'Dalit Manifestos' in Punjab, Gujarat, Goa
- Kolkata teenager's death: Police look for answers
- SP government not following Lohia, women unsafe in UP: Nitish
- Over 3,000 migrants dead in Mediterranean so far in 2016