Maha NCP chief hints at organisational rejig
Mumbai: The newly-appointed president of Maharashtra NCP Bhaskar Jadhav on Tuesday hinted at organisational reshuffle to give opportunity to new faces at the grass root level.
"There are many office-bearers holding several organisational posts, while some are in the same post for several years. My main thrust will be organisational strengthening to get maximum results in the Lok Sabha elections," Jadhav said.
However, he made it clear that any decision on the organisational changes will happen after detailed consultations.
"At tomorrow`s meeting, I will interact with the district unit chiefs regarding organisational strengthening and decisions will be taken accordingly," he said.
Jadhav said he will undertake statewide tours from next month to interact with the party workers.
Jadhav has convened a meeting of the state NCP tomorrow to discuss strategy for organisational strengthening and preparations for the Lok Sabha and assembly elections scheduled next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you