Maha opposition leader`s son commits suicide
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The son of Eknath Khadse, leader of opposition in Maharashtra, reportedly succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday after he shot himself in Jalgaon.
Nikhil Khadse had sustained bullet injuries in the head and his condition was reported to be critical.
He was admitted to the hospital by family members. The doctors later declared him dead, as per news reports.
The motive behind the drastic step is not known, though it is rumoured that Nikhil was not keeping well for over a year.
Nikhil, in his mid-30s, is a member of the Jalgaon Zilla Parishad, around 415 km to the east of Mumbai, and had contested the 2009 Maharashtra Assembly elections.
(With IANS Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic