Maha: Police constable killed in Naxal attack
Gondia: A young Police Constable
was killed in a Naxal attack on Thursday morning near here in Eastern
Maharashtra, police sources said.
Manoj Atmaram Binzade (28) lost his life in an ambush
by the Maoists near village Dhamditola, located on the border
of Gondia and Gadchiroli districts, they said.
The extremists, numbering 12 to 15, attacked a five-
member police party which had gone to Dhamditola to remove
banners put up by the Naxals, the sources said.
Another Constable was reportedly injured.
Local police, accompanied by jawans of C60, a special
anti-Naxal force, have launched a combing operation in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming