Maha: Three fatally knocked down by tempo in Sangli
Sangli (Maha): Three persons were killed after being knocked down by a speeding tempo here on Monday.
The victims were on a morning walk near Mahisal-Miraj Road in Miraj taluka town when they were hit by the tempo, police said, adding two other persons were injured.
The deceased were identified as Dhudappa Bapu Walagade (65), Tataso Ganpati Gaikwad (60) and Popat Ganpati Nikam (50), police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani