Maharashtra: 100 students complain of food poisoning
Mumbai: As many as 100 students of the government girls` residential school at Shegaon in Buldhana district have been admitted to a hospital after they complained of food poisoning, official sources said.
The incident occurred after girls of the government residential school were served dinner at around 8.30 pm on Sunday night, they said.
The girls complained of severe pain and were rushed to Shegaon governmental hospital, health authorities at the hospital said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal