Maharashtra ATS on terrorists radar: Report
Mumbai: Officers belonging to Maharashtra Anti-Terrorist Squad are on the radar of terrorist who may target them using parcel bombs. The ATS has been alerted of the same by the Intelligence Wing.
According to details accessed by Zee News, the ATS has in turn warned all its offices of the lurking danger. All offices including Nanded, Akola, Nagpur, Nasik have been warned not to accept any parcel or courier sent from an unknown person or an unknown address.
According to the intelligence department, terrorists from Pakistan have readied IED in the form of perfume. IED in this form may be sent to the officers through courier, as per reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!