Maharashtra ATS on terrorists radar: Report
Mumbai: Officers belonging to Maharashtra Anti-Terrorist Squad are on the radar of terrorist who may target them using parcel bombs. The ATS has been alerted of the same by the Intelligence Wing.
According to details accessed by Zee News, the ATS has in turn warned all its offices of the lurking danger. All offices including Nanded, Akola, Nagpur, Nasik have been warned not to accept any parcel or courier sent from an unknown person or an unknown address.
According to the intelligence department, terrorists from Pakistan have readied IED in the form of perfume. IED in this form may be sent to the officers through courier, as per reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!