Maharashtra BJP executive to meet in Mumbai Wednesday
Mumbai: The executive committee of the state BJP unit will meet in Mumbai on Wednesday to take stock of the situation post Lok Sabha elections in Maharashtra.
The executive committee of the state party unit will meet for the first time after campaigning ended for the general elections held last month in Maharashtra.
It will review the electioneering and discuss the prospects of the alliance on the 48 LS seats, particularly of BJP, before the results are declared on May 16, state BJP unit president Devendra Phadnavis told PTI here today.
The party will also discuss preparations for the state Assembly elections, due in early winter this year, he said.
Top state party functionaries including Gopinath Munde, Leader of Opposition in Assembly Eknath Khadse and his counterpart in Legislative Council Vinod Tawade, who has been reappointed as leader of the House, and others are likely to attend the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon