Maharashtra BJP executive to meet in Mumbai Wednesday
Mumbai: The executive committee of the state BJP unit will meet in Mumbai on Wednesday to take stock of the situation post Lok Sabha elections in Maharashtra.
The executive committee of the state party unit will meet for the first time after campaigning ended for the general elections held last month in Maharashtra.
It will review the electioneering and discuss the prospects of the alliance on the 48 LS seats, particularly of BJP, before the results are declared on May 16, state BJP unit president Devendra Phadnavis told PTI here today.
The party will also discuss preparations for the state Assembly elections, due in early winter this year, he said.
Top state party functionaries including Gopinath Munde, Leader of Opposition in Assembly Eknath Khadse and his counterpart in Legislative Council Vinod Tawade, who has been reappointed as leader of the House, and others are likely to attend the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- READ: How Mahendra Singh Dhoni 'bowled over' this Pakistani model with his calmness
- People want to take their country back, Trump says in Scotland after Brexit vote
- Sanders says he will vote for Clinton in November election
- Siddaramaiah goes into damage control mode as discontent grows post Cabinet reshuffle
- Brexit: Premier League Clubs might not have signed these players if Britain wasn't in the EU?