Maharashtra Congress unit condemns Rahul Gandhi`s arrest
Mumbai: Maharashtra Pradesh Congress
Committee on Wednesday night condemned the arrest of Congress leader
Rahul Gandhi in Uttar Pradesh, saying the Mayawati government
had done an "unpardonable" act.
"Maharashtra Congress unit strongly condemns Rahulji`s
arrest. Mayawati government has done something which is
unpardonable and deserves condemnation," MPCC president
Manikrao Thakre told agency here.
The Congress General Secretary had gone to Uttar
Pradesh to support the cause of farmers, he said.
"We have convened a meeting of MPCC functionaries
tomorrow to discuss the issue, after which further course of
action would be announced," Thakre said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie