Maharashtra: Girl stabbed to death
Mumbai: A 23-year old girl was stabbed to
death by an unidentified man in suburban Mumbai on Friday morning.
According to police, the victim Seema Parab, a resident
of Malad, who worked with a beauty parlour in suburban
Borivili was stabbed with a knife soon after she had left for
work at around 9 am.
She was assaulted twice in her stomach, once in her
shoulder and once at her neck, police said adding the person
fled the spot and even the locals did not make any effort to
One of the passerby, Javed, took Seema to the
government-run Bagwati hospital. However, the doctor declared her dead at around 11:30 am.
The girl is survived by her parents and three sisters.
Seema`s father Ankush (58) works as a watchman.
The police further said that they questioned employees of
the parlour and were told that the girl was of reserved and
Police suspect it to be a case of one-sided love affair.
They were questioning the people present at the spot of
the crime to get more clues.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?