Maharashtra government reshuffles six senior burea
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government effected transfers of six Indian Administrative Sevice (IAS) officers, according to a Mantralaya press release issued on Thursday.
District Collector of Sindhudurg Virendra Singh has been tipped to head the Government of Maharashtra`s Directorate of Information Technology, while Sindhudurg Zilla Parishad CEO E Ravindran has been appointed the Collector of Sindhudurg.
Nirupama Dange, Aurangabad`s Joint Commissioner Sales Tax Nirupama Dange has been appointed Collector of Bhandara, while the former Bhandara Collector Sachindra Pratap has been appointed Collector of Parbhani.
Kolhapur Zilla Parishad CEO D G Mhaiskar has been appointed Collector of Chandrapur district, while Joint CEO Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Mumbai V N Suryavanshi has been appointed CEO of Kolhapur Zilla Parishad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation