Maharashtra government reshuffles six senior burea
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government effected transfers of six Indian Administrative Sevice (IAS) officers, according to a Mantralaya press release issued on Thursday.
District Collector of Sindhudurg Virendra Singh has been tipped to head the Government of Maharashtra`s Directorate of Information Technology, while Sindhudurg Zilla Parishad CEO E Ravindran has been appointed the Collector of Sindhudurg.
Nirupama Dange, Aurangabad`s Joint Commissioner Sales Tax Nirupama Dange has been appointed Collector of Bhandara, while the former Bhandara Collector Sachindra Pratap has been appointed Collector of Parbhani.
Kolhapur Zilla Parishad CEO D G Mhaiskar has been appointed Collector of Chandrapur district, while Joint CEO Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Mumbai V N Suryavanshi has been appointed CEO of Kolhapur Zilla Parishad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home
- Bihar: Former Bihar CM Jitan Manjhi's convoy attacked in Gaya
- Punjab and Haryana HC stays reservation for Jats, 5 other communities
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally
- Will continue to be your 'pradhan sevak', says PM Modi in UP rally - Part II
- Shocking! Hollywood couple Johnny Depp, Amber Heard to end their marriage
- Celina Jaitly sizzles in elegant black gown and red lips at red carpet in Dubai – See pic
- Good policy essential to India's stability: Raghuram Rajan
- Fit-again Mitchell Starc gunning for West Indies, South Africa
- BJP govt completes two years today, know who are the top performing Modi ministers