Maharashtra government reshuffles six senior burea
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government effected transfers of six Indian Administrative Sevice (IAS) officers, according to a Mantralaya press release issued on Thursday.
District Collector of Sindhudurg Virendra Singh has been tipped to head the Government of Maharashtra`s Directorate of Information Technology, while Sindhudurg Zilla Parishad CEO E Ravindran has been appointed the Collector of Sindhudurg.
Nirupama Dange, Aurangabad`s Joint Commissioner Sales Tax Nirupama Dange has been appointed Collector of Bhandara, while the former Bhandara Collector Sachindra Pratap has been appointed Collector of Parbhani.
Kolhapur Zilla Parishad CEO D G Mhaiskar has been appointed Collector of Chandrapur district, while Joint CEO Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Mumbai V N Suryavanshi has been appointed CEO of Kolhapur Zilla Parishad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers
- Three detained for murder of Hindu tailor in Bangladesh
- Electric transport policy on anvil for hilly terrains
- We bet you will find it uber-tough to correct these sentences!
- PM Narendra Modi to launch solar-powered e-boats on River Ganga in Varanasi