Maharashtra government reshuffles six senior burea
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government effected transfers of six Indian Administrative Sevice (IAS) officers, according to a Mantralaya press release issued on Thursday.
District Collector of Sindhudurg Virendra Singh has been tipped to head the Government of Maharashtra`s Directorate of Information Technology, while Sindhudurg Zilla Parishad CEO E Ravindran has been appointed the Collector of Sindhudurg.
Nirupama Dange, Aurangabad`s Joint Commissioner Sales Tax Nirupama Dange has been appointed Collector of Bhandara, while the former Bhandara Collector Sachindra Pratap has been appointed Collector of Parbhani.
Kolhapur Zilla Parishad CEO D G Mhaiskar has been appointed Collector of Chandrapur district, while Joint CEO Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Mumbai V N Suryavanshi has been appointed CEO of Kolhapur Zilla Parishad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion