Maharashtra govt raises reward amount for information on Naxals
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The Maharashtra government has raised reward amount for providing information on Naxals.
In Maharashtra, areas like Gadchiroli, Gondia, Chandrapur, Yavatmal and Bhandara, are badly affected by Naxalites.
The state government has decided to raise the reward amount as it thinks that the informers, who risk their lives while giving crucial information regarding Naxals, deserve more than the present sanctioned amount.
Below are the details of the reward amount that would be given to people providing information about Naxal leaders:
General secretary – Rs 1,00,00,000
Politburo member - Rs 60,00,000
Central committee member – Rs 50,00,000
Special Zonal committee member – Rs 25,00,000
Divisional committee secretary – Rs 20,00,000
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi