Maharashtra HSC Results 2013 declared
Zee Media Bureau
Pune: Maharashtra MSBSHSE HSC Results 2013 were declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education at 11 am on May 30 (Thursday).
Candidates can get their Maharashtra HSC Result 2013 by logging on to the following website: www.mahresult.nic.in, www.msbshse.ac.in and www.mh-hsc.ac.in. Mark-sheets will be available from June 6 in the colleges.
Results for all the nine division - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan would be simultaneously declared.
Over 14 lakh students had appeared in the Class 12 exam this year.
Zeenews.com wishes all students ‘Best of Luck’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'