Maharashtra: Man ends life after raping two girls
Nagpur: A man committed suicide by jumping into a lake here after allegedly raping two girls including a mentally unstable one, police said on Monday.
Vinayak Pandurang Thakre (52) ,working as a security guard and a resident of Wanadongri area in western part of city, criminally assaulted a 15-year-old and later a 18-year-old mentally unstable girl at his house, the next day.
After the incident came to light recently, his wife strongly protested and the police registered offences against him.
Fearing arrest, Thakre jumped to death yesterday in the Futala lake. His body was fished out and handed over to family, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!