Maharashtra: One more body found in Thane district
Thane: After recovering two bodies on
Saturday, police on Sunday reported finding yet another body in
Thane district, this time, of a 30-year-old man. With this,
the number of bodies detected in the last two days to three,
The body was found last night from the bushes behind the
Dandekar College by the Palghar police.
Earlier, police had found two bodies at different
locations in the district.
On Saturday, body of a 9-year old girl was found in a
decomposed state at Yeoor jungles here. The victim was later
identified as Samruthi Yadav and police arrested her neighbour
Dashrath Yadav (27) today on charge of rape and murder, they
Then, a body of an unidentified young man was found by
police in the bushes behind a hotel in Daighar in Thane
district on Saturday. Police have registered a case of
accidental death. They said that a local resident had gone in
search of herbs in the jungle and informed the police when he
spotted the body, which was sent for postmortem later.
According to preliminary reports, the body was of one
Mohamad Altaaf a local resident, police said.
Incidentally, the district had witnessed two cases of
mysterious deaths last week as well. Body of a young girl was
found in a local train in the Kalyan yard, while body of a man
was found hanging in a local train last week.
Thane police are yet to get a clue in the local train
murder and are trying to solve the two recent mysteries at
Daighar and Palghar, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: World's first' White Tiger' sanctuary opens in Madhya Pradesh - Part II
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners
- World doping watchdog WADA shuts down Rio Olympic lab
- 'What is the EU?' searches spike on Google after shattering Brexit vote
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer