Maharashtra: One more female foetus found
Beed: After a few foetuses were found allegedly thrown in Parli tehsil in the district last week, one more such foetus was spotted in a dry well of a farm in Parli tehsil on Saturday afternoon, police said.
Assistant Police Inspector M Baig said that they learnt about a four to five-month foetus lying in a dry well. The foetus was in a decomposed condition.
"We seized the foetus from the farm of Dr Sudam Munde. It was found packed in a carry-bag. We sent it for a post-mortem," he said.
We have registered a case against Dr Munde, his wife Sarswati Munde and unidentified women, Baig added.
Even though the police had officially registered that two foetuses were found thrown on last Friday, others claimed that there were nine foetuses that were recovered from Sangam village in Parli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh