Maharashtra: One more female foetus found
Beed: After a few foetuses were found allegedly thrown in Parli tehsil in the district last week, one more such foetus was spotted in a dry well of a farm in Parli tehsil on Saturday afternoon, police said.
Assistant Police Inspector M Baig said that they learnt about a four to five-month foetus lying in a dry well. The foetus was in a decomposed condition.
"We seized the foetus from the farm of Dr Sudam Munde. It was found packed in a carry-bag. We sent it for a post-mortem," he said.
We have registered a case against Dr Munde, his wife Sarswati Munde and unidentified women, Baig added.
Even though the police had officially registered that two foetuses were found thrown on last Friday, others claimed that there were nine foetuses that were recovered from Sangam village in Parli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'