Maharashtra: One more female foetus found
Beed: After a few foetuses were found allegedly thrown in Parli tehsil in the district last week, one more such foetus was spotted in a dry well of a farm in Parli tehsil on Saturday afternoon, police said.
Assistant Police Inspector M Baig said that they learnt about a four to five-month foetus lying in a dry well. The foetus was in a decomposed condition.
"We seized the foetus from the farm of Dr Sudam Munde. It was found packed in a carry-bag. We sent it for a post-mortem," he said.
We have registered a case against Dr Munde, his wife Sarswati Munde and unidentified women, Baig added.
Even though the police had officially registered that two foetuses were found thrown on last Friday, others claimed that there were nine foetuses that were recovered from Sangam village in Parli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah