Maharashtra to validate caste certificates online soon
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government will soon
facilitate provision of caste validity certificates online,
state social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe said on Thursday.
SETU society will be assigned the work to prepare the
software, he told Assembly in reply to Opposition sponsored
last week`s resolution on welfare of socially deprived
sections of the society.
SETU society is the government`s society for promotion of
excellence and transparency in public administration for
better understanding of the requirements of the citizens in
their interface with government.
Moghe said beneficiaries will be assisted by provision of
the list of documents to be submitted for the certificate
through their mobile phones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Asaram Bapu shown as 'saint' in Rajasthan school book
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown