Maharashtra to validate caste certificates online soon
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government will soon
facilitate provision of caste validity certificates online,
state social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe said on Thursday.
SETU society will be assigned the work to prepare the
software, he told Assembly in reply to Opposition sponsored
last week`s resolution on welfare of socially deprived
sections of the society.
SETU society is the government`s society for promotion of
excellence and transparency in public administration for
better understanding of the requirements of the citizens in
their interface with government.
Moghe said beneficiaries will be assisted by provision of
the list of documents to be submitted for the certificate
through their mobile phones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NT Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags 'Best News Channel Website' honour
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more
- News Television Awards 2016: Zeenews.com bags best news channel website honour
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Google-backed transpacific submarine cable between US and Japan goes live today!
- WOAH! Gautam Gambhir absolutely destroys Ravi Shastri - Here are his scathing comments