Maharashtra to validate caste certificates online soon
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government will soon
facilitate provision of caste validity certificates online,
state social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe said on Thursday.
SETU society will be assigned the work to prepare the
software, he told Assembly in reply to Opposition sponsored
last week`s resolution on welfare of socially deprived
sections of the society.
SETU society is the government`s society for promotion of
excellence and transparency in public administration for
better understanding of the requirements of the citizens in
their interface with government.
Moghe said beneficiaries will be assisted by provision of
the list of documents to be submitted for the certificate
through their mobile phones.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Modi govt 'promoting Brahmanism' in the name of 'Hindu Rashtravad': Arundhati Roy