Maharashtra to validate caste certificates online soon
Mumbai: Maharashtra Government will soon
facilitate provision of caste validity certificates online,
state social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe said on Thursday.
SETU society will be assigned the work to prepare the
software, he told Assembly in reply to Opposition sponsored
last week`s resolution on welfare of socially deprived
sections of the society.
SETU society is the government`s society for promotion of
excellence and transparency in public administration for
better understanding of the requirements of the citizens in
their interface with government.
Moghe said beneficiaries will be assisted by provision of
the list of documents to be submitted for the certificate
through their mobile phones.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal