Malegaon blast accused Pragnya Singh hospitalised
Nashik: Prime accused in the Malegaon
blast case, Pragnya Singh Thakur, was on Friday shifted to the
Nashik civil hospital from the central jail as she is "not
well", hospital sources said.
Pragnya Singh could not appear before the Nashik court
today, the second time in a row, and the court remanded her
and ten others to judicial custody till October 7.
She was admitted to the ICU ward in the Civil Hospital
and her condition is stable, they said, without elaborating.
Singh had earlier undergone medical treatment in
Mumbai`s JJ hospital before being shifted back to the central
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon