Malegaon blast: Pragya`s bail hearing today
New Delhi: A special MCOCA (Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act) court is scheduled to hear the bail plea of Malegaon blast co-accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur on Saturday.
Sadhvi has till now denied all the charges levelled against her by the National Investigating Agency (NIA) but denied bail thrice.
It should be noted that the 2008 Malegaon blast took lives of six people and injured several others.
The court will also hear her request seeking direction that she should be sent to Bhopal either by flight or in AC train compartment to appear in a murder case hearing citing health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya, lodged in a Mumbai jail, is also an accused in the murder of RSS activist Sunil Joshi. The next date of hearing in this case has been fixed on February 2 in a Bhopal Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?
- IMF says Egypt seeking financial support
- Pacer Kagiso Rabada scoops six South African awards
- French Open champ Garbine Muguruza withdraws from Montreal
- Olympics 2016: More Russians banned in mounting Rio toll