Malegaon blast: Pragya`s bail hearing today
New Delhi: A special MCOCA (Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act) court is scheduled to hear the bail plea of Malegaon blast co-accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur on Saturday.
Sadhvi has till now denied all the charges levelled against her by the National Investigating Agency (NIA) but denied bail thrice.
It should be noted that the 2008 Malegaon blast took lives of six people and injured several others.
The court will also hear her request seeking direction that she should be sent to Bhopal either by flight or in AC train compartment to appear in a murder case hearing citing health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya, lodged in a Mumbai jail, is also an accused in the murder of RSS activist Sunil Joshi. The next date of hearing in this case has been fixed on February 2 in a Bhopal Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends