Malegaon blast: Pragya`s bail hearing today
New Delhi: A special MCOCA (Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act) court is scheduled to hear the bail plea of Malegaon blast co-accused Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur on Saturday.
Sadhvi has till now denied all the charges levelled against her by the National Investigating Agency (NIA) but denied bail thrice.
It should be noted that the 2008 Malegaon blast took lives of six people and injured several others.
The court will also hear her request seeking direction that she should be sent to Bhopal either by flight or in AC train compartment to appear in a murder case hearing citing health reasons.
Sadhvi Pragya, lodged in a Mumbai jail, is also an accused in the murder of RSS activist Sunil Joshi. The next date of hearing in this case has been fixed on February 2 in a Bhopal Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Kashmir unrest: 7-member committee to explore alternatives to pellet guns
- Govt must protect central bank's independence: Raghuram Rajan
- CAG picks holes in coal mines auction by NDA govt
- TCS, Infosys in Forbes 'Super 50' list; Tata Motors, HUL dropped
- Satpal Singh fumes at his name being dragged in doping controversy surrounding Narsingh Yadav