Malegaon blast: Remand of 11 accused extended till Dec 28
Nashik: A local court on Monday extended the
judicial remand of 11 accused of Malegaon blast case,
including Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur and major Prasad Purohit,
till December 28.
All the accused except Sadhvi were produced before
Additional District and Sessions Court Judge Govind Sanap.
Sadhvi, who is undergoing treatment for for spinal
problem in a Mumbai hospital, could not be produced before the
A bomb blast in Malegaon in September last year had
claimed six lives and left several injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi