Mamata is the tigress of Bengal: Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Shiv Sena tonight described Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee as the "tigress of Bengal" for withdrawing support to UPA government and said all coalition allies should follow her.
Shin Sena leader Sanjay Raut said "Mamata Ji has shown to be the undisputed tigress of Bengal by sticking to her word. Shiv Sena congratulates her for withdrawing the support to the government as per her commitment. All UPA allies should follow her noble doing and stand by Mamata Ji."
Shiv Sena is part of BJP-led NDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued