Mamata is the tigress of Bengal: Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Shiv Sena tonight described Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee as the "tigress of Bengal" for withdrawing support to UPA government and said all coalition allies should follow her.
Shin Sena leader Sanjay Raut said "Mamata Ji has shown to be the undisputed tigress of Bengal by sticking to her word. Shiv Sena congratulates her for withdrawing the support to the government as per her commitment. All UPA allies should follow her noble doing and stand by Mamata Ji."
Shiv Sena is part of BJP-led NDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him