Mamata is the tigress of Bengal: Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Shiv Sena tonight described Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee as the "tigress of Bengal" for withdrawing support to UPA government and said all coalition allies should follow her.
Shin Sena leader Sanjay Raut said "Mamata Ji has shown to be the undisputed tigress of Bengal by sticking to her word. Shiv Sena congratulates her for withdrawing the support to the government as per her commitment. All UPA allies should follow her noble doing and stand by Mamata Ji."
Shiv Sena is part of BJP-led NDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rights activist Trupti Desai alleges attack by goons in Nashik, hospitalised
- CHSE Odisha +2 Result (CHSE result 2016) Exam Results 2016 likely to be declared shortly. Check chseodisha.nic.in, orissaresults.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi silent on scams like Manmohan Singh: Arvind Kejriwal
- French Open 2016: Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic roll on, symmetry for Williams sisters
- Premier League: Jose Mourinho all set to take control at Manchester United