Mamata is the tigress of Bengal: Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Shiv Sena tonight described Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee as the "tigress of Bengal" for withdrawing support to UPA government and said all coalition allies should follow her.
Shin Sena leader Sanjay Raut said "Mamata Ji has shown to be the undisputed tigress of Bengal by sticking to her word. Shiv Sena congratulates her for withdrawing the support to the government as per her commitment. All UPA allies should follow her noble doing and stand by Mamata Ji."
Shiv Sena is part of BJP-led NDA.
- India's manufacturing sector growth falls to 4-month low in April
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Four arrested, says Prakash Javadekar
- SC rejects TRAI's plea on IUC case from Gujarat High Court to Delhi HC
- Chairman Hamid Ansari asks TMC MP Sukhendu Sekhar Roy to leave Rajya Sabha – Know why
- Maruti Suzuki sales jump 13% in April at 1,26,569 units