Mamata is the tigress of Bengal: Shiv Sena
New Delhi: Shiv Sena tonight described Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee as the "tigress of Bengal" for withdrawing support to UPA government and said all coalition allies should follow her.
Shin Sena leader Sanjay Raut said "Mamata Ji has shown to be the undisputed tigress of Bengal by sticking to her word. Shiv Sena congratulates her for withdrawing the support to the government as per her commitment. All UPA allies should follow her noble doing and stand by Mamata Ji."
Shiv Sena is part of BJP-led NDA.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details