Man, 3 minors suffer burn injuries in Mumbai
Mumbai: A 47-year-old man and his three minor children suffered burn injuries in a fire in their house in suburban Andheri this evening, police said.
The man, Sheikh Mohammed Yusuf, along with his two sons and a daughter, have been admitted to civic-run Cooper Hospital. Yusuf`s wife has gone out of the city, they said.
Their house is in a slum locality in Gilbert Hill area of Andheri.
It was not clear how the fire started, police said, adding they were probing whether it was a case of accident or a deliberate act by someone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh