Man held for murdering woman in Thane
Thane: A 30-year-old man was arrested for allegedly killing a woman here, police said Monday.
Lahu H Gopad was nabbed from Diva town under Mumbra police station limits last night for killing a woman, also around 30 years of age, with a knife, inspector S R Nagarkar said.
The accused has been booked under section 302 (murder) of the IPC and also the Arms Act, police said adding that the reason behind the murder was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'