Man held for murdering woman in Thane
Thane: A 30-year-old man was arrested for allegedly killing a woman here, police said Monday.
Lahu H Gopad was nabbed from Diva town under Mumbra police station limits last night for killing a woman, also around 30 years of age, with a knife, inspector S R Nagarkar said.
The accused has been booked under section 302 (murder) of the IPC and also the Arms Act, police said adding that the reason behind the murder was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors