Man held for murdering woman in Thane
Thane: A 30-year-old man was arrested for allegedly killing a woman here, police said Monday.
Lahu H Gopad was nabbed from Diva town under Mumbra police station limits last night for killing a woman, also around 30 years of age, with a knife, inspector S R Nagarkar said.
The accused has been booked under section 302 (murder) of the IPC and also the Arms Act, police said adding that the reason behind the murder was yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'