Man kills elder brother by stabbing him 12 times
Mumbai: A 23-year-old youth was arrested on Sunday for allegedly killing his elder brother by stabbing him over 12 times.
According to Mulund Police, the deceased Udayraj Yadav (25) was a college dropout who used to "beat his family members including his father Hiralal (56)".
On Saturday, accused Vinay Yadav returned home from work and had an argument with Udayraj over timing of dinner.
Udayraj slapped Vinay and in a fit of rage, Vinay got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed Uday in his chest and abdomen.
"Vinay had pent-up anger against Uday. When Uday slapped Vinay, he could not control his anger and stabbed him," the police officer said.
Their youngest brother Abhay entered the house and saw Uday lying in a pool of blood, while Vinay was standing with the blood-stained knife.
Abhay alerted neighbours who took Uday to hospital, where he was declared dead on arrival.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'