Manohar Joshi undergoes angiography, angioplasty
Mumbai: Senior Shiv Sena leader and former
Speaker of Lok Sabha Manohar Joshi today underwent angiography
and angioplasty in a city hospital, sources said.
"Manohar Joshi successfully underwent angiography and
angioplasty today at Lilavati Hospital," its spokesperson
Mohan Rajan said.
The 72-year-old former Chief Minister of Maharashtra is
doing fine, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'