Manohar Joshi undergoes angiography, angioplasty
Mumbai: Senior Shiv Sena leader and former
Speaker of Lok Sabha Manohar Joshi today underwent angiography
and angioplasty in a city hospital, sources said.
"Manohar Joshi successfully underwent angiography and
angioplasty today at Lilavati Hospital," its spokesperson
Mohan Rajan said.
The 72-year-old former Chief Minister of Maharashtra is
doing fine, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred