Mantralaya fire: Road traffic in South Mumbai hit
Mumbai: With the major fire at Mantralaya still not under control, the Mumbai Police has decided to restrict movement around the iconic building.
The JJ Flyover, which passes near to Mantralaya has been closed for civilian traffic, which may lead to major snarls all across South Mumbai as Mohamed Ali road is one of the biggest arterial roads in the island city.
The situation may turn for worse soon as offices would close at 5 pm and lakhs people will be on the streets to get back to their homes in the suburbs.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'