Maoists kill three troopers in Maharashtra
Nagpur: Three policemen, including two
personnel of Cobra battalion of CRPF were killed on Saturday in a
Naxal attack in Gadchiroli district of Maharashtra.
A personnel each of the district police and the CRPF were
injured, police said.
The encounter took place in Makadchua village in Potegaon
in Gadchiroli taluka of the district this morning.
The deceased have been identified as Pardeshi Suka
Devangan (42) of the district police and S C Kore and Yasmin
Ahmed of the CRPF.
Vitthal War from C-60 battalion of district police and
Chandana Nath from CRPF were injured. They were airlifted to
At least, 11 policemen were killed in an attack by Naxals
in Chhattisgarh`s Bijapur district yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi