Marathwada development our top priority: Chavan
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Government would
accord top priority in clearing development backlog in
Marathwada region, Chief Minister Ashok Chavan said.
Many development projects had been taken up in the
last few years and the remaining work will be accorded top
priority, he said.
He was speaking to reporters after paying tributes to
the martyrs of the Marathwada liberation movement here.
"The State Government`s policy is to provide jobs to
everyone and attract foreign investment. This year the crop
yield is likely to be better due to a good monsoon and problem
of the drinking water would also be solved," Chavan, who hails
from Nanded in Marathwada, said.
Minister of Industries Rajendra Darda, Guardian
Minister Radhkishan Vikhe-Patil, MP Chandrakant Khaire and
Mayor Anita Ghodele, among others, were present on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?