Marathwada development our top priority: Chavan
Aurangabad: Maharashtra Government would
accord top priority in clearing development backlog in
Marathwada region, Chief Minister Ashok Chavan said.
Many development projects had been taken up in the
last few years and the remaining work will be accorded top
priority, he said.
He was speaking to reporters after paying tributes to
the martyrs of the Marathwada liberation movement here.
"The State Government`s policy is to provide jobs to
everyone and attract foreign investment. This year the crop
yield is likely to be better due to a good monsoon and problem
of the drinking water would also be solved," Chavan, who hails
from Nanded in Marathwada, said.
Minister of Industries Rajendra Darda, Guardian
Minister Radhkishan Vikhe-Patil, MP Chandrakant Khaire and
Mayor Anita Ghodele, among others, were present on the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read