MCOCA court allows Jundal to undergo MRI test
Mumbai: A special MCOCA court Tuesday permitted alleged key handler of 26/11 terrorists attacks Sayed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal to undergo head MRI test after he complained of depression and nightmares.
Jundal, who has been lodged in the same cell in Arthur Road jail here where Ajmal Kasab had been kept before his execution, had earlier moved an application saying he had been getting nightmares about the Pakistani terrorist.
"The court has allowed Jundal to undergo MRI test in the government-run JJ hospital", confirmed his advocate Ejaz Naqvi.
Judal is currently facing the trial for 2006 Aurangabad arms haul case before the Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act court and in the 26/11 terror attacks case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!