Media thinks I am TRP for them: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray maintained his stand that the labourers from Bihar, UP and Jharkhand were the responsible for the crime being committed in Mumbai.
In an interview to a TV channel, Raj said that one only needed to talk to the police to know the truth.
He also said that the Hindi TV channels were responsible for the distorting what his comments.
Hitting out at the media Thackeray said that the channels cannot decide the content of the political parties. ‘The media is no court’, he added.
Further scoffing at the media he said that the media thinks that I am ‘TRPs for them’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday