Media thinks I am TRP for them: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray maintained his stand that the labourers from Bihar, UP and Jharkhand were the responsible for the crime being committed in Mumbai.
In an interview to a TV channel, Raj said that one only needed to talk to the police to know the truth.
He also said that the Hindi TV channels were responsible for the distorting what his comments.
Hitting out at the media Thackeray said that the channels cannot decide the content of the political parties. ‘The media is no court’, he added.
Further scoffing at the media he said that the media thinks that I am ‘TRPs for them’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi