Media thinks I am TRP for them: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray maintained his stand that the labourers from Bihar, UP and Jharkhand were the responsible for the crime being committed in Mumbai.
In an interview to a TV channel, Raj said that one only needed to talk to the police to know the truth.
He also said that the Hindi TV channels were responsible for the distorting what his comments.
Hitting out at the media Thackeray said that the channels cannot decide the content of the political parties. ‘The media is no court’, he added.
Further scoffing at the media he said that the media thinks that I am ‘TRPs for them’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi