Media thinks I am TRP for them: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray maintained his stand that the labourers from Bihar, UP and Jharkhand were the responsible for the crime being committed in Mumbai.
In an interview to a TV channel, Raj said that one only needed to talk to the police to know the truth.
He also said that the Hindi TV channels were responsible for the distorting what his comments.
Hitting out at the media Thackeray said that the channels cannot decide the content of the political parties. ‘The media is no court’, he added.
Further scoffing at the media he said that the media thinks that I am ‘TRPs for them’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?