Media thinks I am TRP for them: Raj Thackeray
Mumbai: Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray maintained his stand that the labourers from Bihar, UP and Jharkhand were the responsible for the crime being committed in Mumbai.
In an interview to a TV channel, Raj said that one only needed to talk to the police to know the truth.
He also said that the Hindi TV channels were responsible for the distorting what his comments.
Hitting out at the media Thackeray said that the channels cannot decide the content of the political parties. ‘The media is no court’, he added.
Further scoffing at the media he said that the media thinks that I am ‘TRPs for them’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside
- Wimbledon 2016: Roger Federer aims to end Marcus Willis fairytale
- Motihari gang-rape: Doctors in Bihar continue to use two-finger test, says NCW report
- New method that can kill cancer cells in 2 hours developed!