MHADA lottery 2012 (for millworkers) results out
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers was held on Thursday.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. About 48,000 millworkers have participated in the draw.
The tenements situated in central and western suburbs have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw.
MHADA had conducted a draw on May 31 for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
Zeenews.com wishes all aspirants best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city