MHADA lottery 2012 (for millworkers) results out
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers was held on Thursday.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. About 48,000 millworkers have participated in the draw.
The tenements situated in central and western suburbs have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw.
MHADA had conducted a draw on May 31 for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
Zeenews.com wishes all aspirants best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj