MHADA lottery 2012 (for millworkers) results out
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers was held on Thursday.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. About 48,000 millworkers have participated in the draw.
The tenements situated in central and western suburbs have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw.
MHADA had conducted a draw on May 31 for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
Zeenews.com wishes all aspirants best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today