MHADA lottery 2012 (for millworkers) results out
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers was held on Thursday.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. About 48,000 millworkers have participated in the draw.
The tenements situated in central and western suburbs have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw.
MHADA had conducted a draw on May 31 for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
Zeenews.com wishes all aspirants best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune