MHADA lottery 2012 (for millworkers) results out
Mumbai: The lottery draw for 6,900 MHADA homes for millworkers was held on Thursday.
The Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) conducted the lottery at its office in Bandra. About 48,000 millworkers have participated in the draw.
The tenements situated in central and western suburbs have been priced at Rs 7.5 lakh each.
Those who would not make it in the draw would be included in the waiting list for a general draw.
MHADA had conducted a draw on May 31 for sale of 2,593 flats in the city.
Zeenews.com wishes all aspirants best of luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know