Minister praises the Maharashtra police for maintaining peace
Nashik: Maharashtra`s minister of state for home, Satej Patil lauded the Maharashtra police on Tuesday for maintaining peace in the state.
Addressing police cadets of the Maharashtra Police Academy (MPA) and 764 police sub-inspectors, including lady police officers, at the 110th batch of the MPA today morning, Patil said that due to social media and cybercrime, the law and order situation could get upset anytime and asked them to be alert to face any challenges.
Patil said that so far, the Maharashtra government had recruited 50,000 policeman and further recruitment is in progress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says