Minor boy crushed to death by school bus in Nashik
Nashik: A five-year-old boy was crushed to death under the wheels of a school bus in Uttam Nagar locality here on Tuesday, police said.
The boy, identified as Sarang Rakesh Jadhav, was a student of Janata Vidyalaya here, police said.
According to police, the minor was crushed to death under the back wheels of the school bus that dropped him near his place, police said.
An offence has been registered against the driver of the school bus, police said adding the victim`s body was sent to Nashik Civil Hospital for post-mortem and later handed over to his parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal