Minor boy crushed to death by school bus in Nashik
Nashik: A five-year-old boy was crushed to death under the wheels of a school bus in Uttam Nagar locality here on Tuesday, police said.
The boy, identified as Sarang Rakesh Jadhav, was a student of Janata Vidyalaya here, police said.
According to police, the minor was crushed to death under the back wheels of the school bus that dropped him near his place, police said.
An offence has been registered against the driver of the school bus, police said adding the victim`s body was sent to Nashik Civil Hospital for post-mortem and later handed over to his parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan