Minor boy crushed to death by school bus in Nashik
Nashik: A five-year-old boy was crushed to death under the wheels of a school bus in Uttam Nagar locality here on Tuesday, police said.
The boy, identified as Sarang Rakesh Jadhav, was a student of Janata Vidyalaya here, police said.
According to police, the minor was crushed to death under the back wheels of the school bus that dropped him near his place, police said.
An offence has been registered against the driver of the school bus, police said adding the victim`s body was sent to Nashik Civil Hospital for post-mortem and later handed over to his parents.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday