Minor quake near Koyna dam in western Maharashtra
Ratnagiri: A minor earthquake was recorded in the Koyna dam area in western Maharashtra`s Satara district this evening, dam officials said.
The tremors, recorded at 5.28 pm, measured 3.3 on the Richter scale.
Epicentre of the quake was near Goshatwadi in Satara district, 14 km from the reservoir, said the dam authorities.
Tremors were felt in some parts of Satara and Ratnagiri districts. No damage or casualties were recorded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH