Missing advertising professional found dead, 3 others untraced
Pune: Police on Wednesday recovered the body of an advertising professional, who went missing along with three others while on their way to Goa on November 1.
The body of 28-year-old Chintan Buch was found today in Neera river along Pune-Satara road, police said adding that the car and three other occupants still remained untraced.
"After combing the area, today we recovered the body of Chintan Buch from Neera river near Sarola village," police inspector Shrikant Navle said, adding that they are searching for the other three missing persons.
The four employees of an advertisement company at Kothrud, including a 28-year-old woman, had left here in a car on November 1 and were supposed to drop her at her Kolhapur residence on their way to Goa.
The search operation had drawn a blank during the last four days for the missing persons, after a complaint was filed by parents of the youths.
According to the police, the car in which they were travelling was last spotted on November 2 at a toll post where they halted briefly to pay toll charges and moved on towards Satara.
Investigations to trace the remaining missing persons - Pranav Lele (29), Sahil Qureshi (28) and Shrutika Chandvani and their car were on, police said.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- US President Barack Obama hosts jazz concert at `Blues House`
- Will never talk about my personal life, boyfriend: Sonam Kapoor
- PeeCee's day out! Priyanka Chopra spends candid time with besties – Pictures inside
- WATCH: Gujarat Lions' mystery spinner Shivil Kaushik reminded us of Paul Adams - Here's why!
- CISCE ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 Examinations Results 2016 to be announced on May 6 at 3 pm