Missing advertising professional found dead, 3 others untraced
Pune: Police on Wednesday recovered the body of an advertising professional, who went missing along with three others while on their way to Goa on November 1.
The body of 28-year-old Chintan Buch was found today in Neera river along Pune-Satara road, police said adding that the car and three other occupants still remained untraced.
"After combing the area, today we recovered the body of Chintan Buch from Neera river near Sarola village," police inspector Shrikant Navle said, adding that they are searching for the other three missing persons.
The four employees of an advertisement company at Kothrud, including a 28-year-old woman, had left here in a car on November 1 and were supposed to drop her at her Kolhapur residence on their way to Goa.
The search operation had drawn a blank during the last four days for the missing persons, after a complaint was filed by parents of the youths.
According to the police, the car in which they were travelling was last spotted on November 2 at a toll post where they halted briefly to pay toll charges and moved on towards Satara.
Investigations to trace the remaining missing persons - Pranav Lele (29), Sahil Qureshi (28) and Shrutika Chandvani and their car were on, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling