Missing girl found buried in agriculture field
Thane: The body of a eight-year-old girl,
who went missing from her house was exhumed from a pit in an
agriculture field in Uplat village , police said on Friday.
The minor, who went missing from the village since
February 20 was found buried in the farm yesterday, after
locals complained of a foul smell emanating from the spot, API
D L Chavan of the Talasari police station said.
The highly decomposed body of the girl, identified as the
daughter of one Lahanu Dumada from the same village, was
exhumed later for autopsy, police said.
The police have registered a case under sections 302 and
201 of the IPC against unknown persons.
Police is still in dark about the accused and the motive
behind the murder and further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday