MNS activists ransack civic office in Solapur
Solapur: Activists of Maharashtra Navnirman
Sena on Wednesday ransacked an office of Solapur Municipal
Computers and furniture at the Zone 1 office here were
destroyed by the activists, police said.
Activists were protesting the alleged lethargic
functioning at the office, police said.
Municipal Commissioner Saurabh Rao condemned the
attack and said it was an undemocratic way of protest.
Culprits would be punished, he assured.
Nobody has been arrested so far, though the footage of
attack was telecast by regional news-channels immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport