MNS activists ransack civic office in Solapur
Solapur: Activists of Maharashtra Navnirman
Sena on Wednesday ransacked an office of Solapur Municipal
Computers and furniture at the Zone 1 office here were
destroyed by the activists, police said.
Activists were protesting the alleged lethargic
functioning at the office, police said.
Municipal Commissioner Saurabh Rao condemned the
attack and said it was an undemocratic way of protest.
Culprits would be punished, he assured.
Nobody has been arrested so far, though the footage of
attack was telecast by regional news-channels immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step