MNS activists ransack civic office in Solapur
Solapur: Activists of Maharashtra Navnirman
Sena on Wednesday ransacked an office of Solapur Municipal
Computers and furniture at the Zone 1 office here were
destroyed by the activists, police said.
Activists were protesting the alleged lethargic
functioning at the office, police said.
Municipal Commissioner Saurabh Rao condemned the
attack and said it was an undemocratic way of protest.
Culprits would be punished, he assured.
Nobody has been arrested so far, though the footage of
attack was telecast by regional news-channels immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!