MNS activists stage protest against Pak panel
Mumbai: Ten members of Maharashtra Navnirman
Sena, including its MLA Bala Nandgaokar, were arrested on Saturday
while protesting against the visit of the Pakistani Judicial
Commission of the 26/11 case.
The MNS activists wearing black ribbons were taken into
custody for holding demonstration outside the Marine Plaza
hotel on charges of unlawful assembly, police said.
The judicial panel from Pakistan, which is here to record
statements of four key witnesses in the 26/11 terror attacks
case, today concluded proceedings before a local court by
taking down versions of investigating officer and two doctors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered