MNS leader joins Aam Aadmi Party with his followers
Yavatmal: The Vidarbha regional president of MNS` front organisation State Transport Kamgar Sena, Jitesh Rathod of Bothbodan village resigned from his party and joined the Aam Admi Party today along with his supporters.
"We have been getting tremendous response from the public and we could win the election," AAP`s Maharashtra state party observer Subhash Tanwar told reporters here today.
Jitesh Rathod is a known contractor in Mumbai and has been the State Transport Kamgar Sena`s regional president for six years.
Earlier, he had filed his nomination paper to contest elections as an independent candidate, but since his party did not give him a party ticket, he withdrew from election.
Meanwhile, Right to Information activist activist Digambar Pajgade, Prakash Pande, Shafi Sheikh, Nilesh Rathod and others also joined the Aam Aadmi Party today along with Jitesh Rathod.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price