MNS leader joins Aam Aadmi Party with his followers
Yavatmal: The Vidarbha regional president of MNS` front organisation State Transport Kamgar Sena, Jitesh Rathod of Bothbodan village resigned from his party and joined the Aam Admi Party today along with his supporters.
"We have been getting tremendous response from the public and we could win the election," AAP`s Maharashtra state party observer Subhash Tanwar told reporters here today.
Jitesh Rathod is a known contractor in Mumbai and has been the State Transport Kamgar Sena`s regional president for six years.
Earlier, he had filed his nomination paper to contest elections as an independent candidate, but since his party did not give him a party ticket, he withdrew from election.
Meanwhile, Right to Information activist activist Digambar Pajgade, Prakash Pande, Shafi Sheikh, Nilesh Rathod and others also joined the Aam Aadmi Party today along with Jitesh Rathod.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre