MNS leader joins Aam Aadmi Party with his followers
Yavatmal: The Vidarbha regional president of MNS` front organisation State Transport Kamgar Sena, Jitesh Rathod of Bothbodan village resigned from his party and joined the Aam Admi Party today along with his supporters.
"We have been getting tremendous response from the public and we could win the election," AAP`s Maharashtra state party observer Subhash Tanwar told reporters here today.
Jitesh Rathod is a known contractor in Mumbai and has been the State Transport Kamgar Sena`s regional president for six years.
Earlier, he had filed his nomination paper to contest elections as an independent candidate, but since his party did not give him a party ticket, he withdrew from election.
Meanwhile, Right to Information activist activist Digambar Pajgade, Prakash Pande, Shafi Sheikh, Nilesh Rathod and others also joined the Aam Aadmi Party today along with Jitesh Rathod.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?