MNS leader joins Aam Aadmi Party with his followers
Yavatmal: The Vidarbha regional president of MNS` front organisation State Transport Kamgar Sena, Jitesh Rathod of Bothbodan village resigned from his party and joined the Aam Admi Party today along with his supporters.
"We have been getting tremendous response from the public and we could win the election," AAP`s Maharashtra state party observer Subhash Tanwar told reporters here today.
Jitesh Rathod is a known contractor in Mumbai and has been the State Transport Kamgar Sena`s regional president for six years.
Earlier, he had filed his nomination paper to contest elections as an independent candidate, but since his party did not give him a party ticket, he withdrew from election.
Meanwhile, Right to Information activist activist Digambar Pajgade, Prakash Pande, Shafi Sheikh, Nilesh Rathod and others also joined the Aam Aadmi Party today along with Jitesh Rathod.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case