MNS snubs Shiv Sena`s move to bring no-trust motion
Nagpur: Raj Thackeray-led MNS today described as "ill-timed" the Shiv Sena move to bring a no-confidence motion against ruling Congress-NCP dispensation of Maharashtra.
This is not the proper time to bring a no-trust motion against government," Maharashtra Navnirman Sena Leader Bala Nandgaonkar told reporters at a joint press meet of opposition leaders here on the eve of winter session of the state legislature.
In a bid to put the state government on the mat, the Shiv Sena has given a notice under rule 95 to move a no-trust motion in the session beginning December 10 here.
Apparently embarrassed by the MNS` blunt reply, Shiv Sena leader Subhash Desai said, "We will meet again to decide when to move the motion in the House".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list