MNS snubs Shiv Sena`s move to bring no-trust motion
Nagpur: Raj Thackeray-led MNS today described as "ill-timed" the Shiv Sena move to bring a no-confidence motion against ruling Congress-NCP dispensation of Maharashtra.
This is not the proper time to bring a no-trust motion against government," Maharashtra Navnirman Sena Leader Bala Nandgaonkar told reporters at a joint press meet of opposition leaders here on the eve of winter session of the state legislature.
In a bid to put the state government on the mat, the Shiv Sena has given a notice under rule 95 to move a no-trust motion in the session beginning December 10 here.
Apparently embarrassed by the MNS` blunt reply, Shiv Sena leader Subhash Desai said, "We will meet again to decide when to move the motion in the House".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16