MNS snubs Shiv Sena`s move to bring no-trust motion
Nagpur: Raj Thackeray-led MNS today described as "ill-timed" the Shiv Sena move to bring a no-confidence motion against ruling Congress-NCP dispensation of Maharashtra.
This is not the proper time to bring a no-trust motion against government," Maharashtra Navnirman Sena Leader Bala Nandgaonkar told reporters at a joint press meet of opposition leaders here on the eve of winter session of the state legislature.
In a bid to put the state government on the mat, the Shiv Sena has given a notice under rule 95 to move a no-trust motion in the session beginning December 10 here.
Apparently embarrassed by the MNS` blunt reply, Shiv Sena leader Subhash Desai said, "We will meet again to decide when to move the motion in the House".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed