Mobile toilet vans for lady police by Maha govt
Mumbai: Maharashtra government was planning to provide mobile toilet vans for the female police personnel, Minister of State for Home Satej Patil said here on Tuesday.
The vans can be used by lady police personnel on security duty during political rallies or other events.
The vans would be built with the help of District Planning and Development Councils. Such vans had already been made available in Latur and Kolhapur, Patil said, adding that cost of a single van was about Rs 10 lakh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing