Mother allegedly axes her pregnant minor daughter to death
Parbhani: In a sensational incident, a pregnant minor girl was brutally axed to death, allegedly by her own mother, at Mudgal village in Pathari tehsil.
The accused allegedly killed her daughter when she was fast asleep, police said, adding that the incident took place a couple of days back.
Allegedly, the accused lodged a false complaint with the police that some unidentified person had killed her 16-year-old daughter and escaped with cash and valuables.
However, deputy divisional police officer CR Rode felt suspicious and probed the matter further.
During interrogation, the girl`s mother confessed that she had killed her minor daughter who was four months pregnant, after she failed to disclose who had impregnated her and also refused to abort her child.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Never do films keeping in mind box office numbers: Aishwarya
- FDI up 16.5% to $2.46 billion in March
- Gold price cracks below Rs 29,000-mark, hits over 3-month low
- Farooq Abdullah caught talking on phone during National Anthem rendition, triggers row
- Waiting movie review: Naseer, Kalki add heft to this homage to humanism