MPCC to hold its 5th social media training camp in Nagpur
Nagpur: The Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) will organise a one-day social media training camp for party workers and activists here on October 25.
"This will be the fifth such camp and about 700 workers will get benefited as top party leaders will be imparting training to the participants," MPCC spokesperson and in-charge of Communications Wing Sachin Sawant told reporters here.
Similar training camps were held in Pune, Thane, Nashik and Aurangabad earlier this month, he said.
As per the programme, AICC general secretary Mukul Wasnik, MPCC chief Manikrao Thakre, state industries minister Narayan Rane, social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe, EGS minister Nitin Raut and the minister of state for Finance Rajendra Mulak, will address participants at Vasantrao Deshpande hall.
AICC communications wing leader and MP Priya Dutt will also address workers on the occasion, Sawant said.
"...So far about 2,500 workers have been trained in social media camps to counter the Right-wing parties and organisations like RSS which are indulging in defaming the party and its policies by their false propaganda," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand