MPCC to hold its 5th social media training camp in Nagpur
Nagpur: The Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) will organise a one-day social media training camp for party workers and activists here on October 25.
"This will be the fifth such camp and about 700 workers will get benefited as top party leaders will be imparting training to the participants," MPCC spokesperson and in-charge of Communications Wing Sachin Sawant told reporters here.
Similar training camps were held in Pune, Thane, Nashik and Aurangabad earlier this month, he said.
As per the programme, AICC general secretary Mukul Wasnik, MPCC chief Manikrao Thakre, state industries minister Narayan Rane, social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe, EGS minister Nitin Raut and the minister of state for Finance Rajendra Mulak, will address participants at Vasantrao Deshpande hall.
AICC communications wing leader and MP Priya Dutt will also address workers on the occasion, Sawant said.
"...So far about 2,500 workers have been trained in social media camps to counter the Right-wing parties and organisations like RSS which are indulging in defaming the party and its policies by their false propaganda," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Four minors gang-rape teenage girl in Mumbai, circulate video on WhatsApp
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah