MPCC to hold its 5th social media training camp in Nagpur
Nagpur: The Maharashtra Pradesh Congress Committee (MPCC) will organise a one-day social media training camp for party workers and activists here on October 25.
"This will be the fifth such camp and about 700 workers will get benefited as top party leaders will be imparting training to the participants," MPCC spokesperson and in-charge of Communications Wing Sachin Sawant told reporters here.
Similar training camps were held in Pune, Thane, Nashik and Aurangabad earlier this month, he said.
As per the programme, AICC general secretary Mukul Wasnik, MPCC chief Manikrao Thakre, state industries minister Narayan Rane, social justice minister Shivajirao Moghe, EGS minister Nitin Raut and the minister of state for Finance Rajendra Mulak, will address participants at Vasantrao Deshpande hall.
AICC communications wing leader and MP Priya Dutt will also address workers on the occasion, Sawant said.
"...So far about 2,500 workers have been trained in social media camps to counter the Right-wing parties and organisations like RSS which are indulging in defaming the party and its policies by their false propaganda," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray